Department of Social Welfare
1. In order to be able to acquire professional expertise at the university, the Department of Social Welfare admits individuals who are well-versed in the basics of all the subjects taken in high-school.
2. The department is seeking individuals who are acutely aware of the varied problems and disparities in the society, who are aware of the human rights, and who are in pursuit of a better society.
3. The department is seeking individuals who are deeply interested in social welfare issues and who have willingness and self-direction to collaborate with others to solve the various challenges faced by the welfare society.
4. The department is also seeking individuals who actively engage in extra-curricular and volunteering activities, are communicative with others, and are keen to engage harmoniously and constructively in collaborative activities.
Nihon University, College of Humanities and Sciences
- Department of Biosciences
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Chinese Language and Culture
- Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Department of Education
- Department of English Language and Literature
- Department of Geography
- Department of German Language and Literature
- Department of History
- Department of Information Science
- Department of Japanese Language and Literature
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Physical Education
- Department of Physics
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Social Welfare
- Department of Sociology