Department of Chinese Language and Culture
Based on the admission policy of the College of Humanities and Sciences, the Department of Chinese Language and Culture admits students who will strive to develop a vast knowledge of ancient to contemporary Chinese speaking societies and culture, will earnestly study the Chinese language, and will seek to actively contribute to international understanding and interaction.
The department employs various selection methods to accept students who meet these conditions, but as a prerequisite, students are required to meet the following criteria.
1. Students who have healthy intellectual curiosity and creativity.
2. Students who hold deep interest in various cultures and societies around the world, including but not limited to the Chinese-speaking regions, and can positively overcome any differences.
3. Students who can carefully examine the complex workings of nature, human beings, and society, and can come up with questions.
4. Students who are keen on practically contributing to the society and the world.
5. Students who have basic communication skills in Japanese.
- Department of Biosciences
- Department of Social Welfare
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Physics
- Department of Physical Education
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Japanese Language and Literature
- Department of Information Science
- Department of History
- Department of German Language and Literature
- Department of Geography
- Department of English Language and Literature
- Department of Education
- Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Department of Chinese Language and Culture
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Sociology