Department of Philosophy
The Department of Philosophy aims to cultivate human resources who can boldly tackle the various problems of our modern society based on their discourse skills, ability to think logically, and knowledge regarding human thought.
Based on this ideal, the Department of Philosophy wishes to admit ambitious students who are interested in the fundamental values of “truth, goodness, beauty, and holiness”, and those who aim to work for the betterment of culture and thought process of our modern society.
The Department of Philosophy employs various selection methods to admit students who can meet the following criteria.
1. Students who are avidly curious about the Western and Eastern philosophies and desire to actively study and leverage them in the modern society.
2. Students who carefully examine their thoughts and look to deepen them through dialogue with others.
3. Students who have basic communication skills centered around Japanese.
- Department of Biosciences
- Department of Social Welfare
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Physics
- Department of Physical Education
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Japanese Language and Literature
- Department of Information Science
- Department of History
- Department of German Language and Literature
- Department of Geography
- Department of English Language and Literature
- Department of Education
- Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Department of Chinese Language and Culture
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Sociology